Kobol’s heat exchangers are compatible with all design requirements derived from current low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants on the market. They are manufactured according to the customer’s thermodynamic performance and frame conformation specifications, to ensure seamless integration into the customer’s machine or system.
- Possibility of 360° customization.
- 4 fin materials available to meet all thermodynamic and product life requirements.
- Availability of high efficiency tubes and high efficiency fins to increase the heat exchange while keeping the heat exchanger compact dimensions.
- Various frame materials available including galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper.
- Surface treatments available to increase product life in aggressive environments.